Imagine being able to quickly and easily track your expenses on your iPhone or iPad without monthly fees and complicated data exporting. Welcome to gExpenses LITE... the fully functional demo version of our finance tracking application gExpenses.
gExpenses is an amazing financial tracking tool. It is simple, easy to use, and portable. Your expenses are synced to a Google Docs™ spreadsheet for easy sharing and access.
Our interface is clean, non-cluttered, and no nonsense. Best of all, what you see is what you get. Simply enter your Google Docs™ account information, and the name of the spreadsheet in which you would like to store your expenses and we will take care of the rest. As you edit your categories, create expenses and modify details , we will update your Google Docs™ spreadsheet to reflect new information. We keep our GUI completely in sync with your Google Docs™ spreadsheet, so whether you are adding information directly to your spreadsheet on Google Docs™, or adding a receipt on the go on your iPhone, all your devices will have the updates immediately.
Quickly get data to your accountant by simply sharing your spreadsheet with them, or collaborate on your expenses by sharing the spreadsheet with your spouse or business partners. Enter receipt information as soon as you are leaving the store and view your monthly, quarterly, and year to date statistics before you get back to your desk.
The spreadsheet contains tables with precomputed metrics that will allow you to easily add charts and reporting metrics to your spreadsheet directly so that you have beautiful reports wherever you go straight from your Google Docs™ spreadsheet.
Upgrade to the full version of gExpenses for 2.99$ in app, or purchase the full version now and you will get!
- Ability to add as many categories as you want!
- Detailed chart screens!
Included in the LITE Version of the application:
- Straight forward, clean user interface
- Fast and simple entry of new expenses
- Stays in sync with your Google Docs™ spreadsheet (modify the spreadsheet directly and the changes appear in app).
- Compatibility with Google Apps™ (just enter your Apps email address)
- Pie charts for monthly, quarterly, and yearly expenses by category.
- Custom choice of colors for categories.
- Filter expenses by Category
- iPhone Universal Binary (no extra charge)
- Landscape Mode (iPad)
We are taking suggestions for version 1.2
- Multiple spreadsheet support